Yeah for Kale Chips! Put down those potato chips and try this healthy snack while you are watching TV! Check out our version here »
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 58 | Total Fat: 2.8g | Cholesterol: 0mg
- hiquality-lostandards likes this
- Show more notes
2 years ago | 134 notes.